Lens cover plate is vital to protect auto darkening lens from scratches and damage. Regular replacement of the lens covers is an important maintenance procedure to make sure the helmet is in top working condition, clean, clear and protected. Original Antra™ cover lens is designed and made to exactly fit Antra™ welding helmets and provide maximized protection for the auto darkening lens.
- Exact fit AH6-660-XXX with ADF AntFi X60-6;AH6-X60S series with X60S; AH7-X80 Series with X80;
- Protecting film on covers ensures clean and clear lens
- Smoothed edge makes assembly easy and safe
Antra™ Warehouse Sale is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reasons, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. NO questions asked and NO restocking fees!
1. Email email@example.com or call 1-888-450-6788 with your order id to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Antra™ as soon as possible because we ship out orders very fast! If your order has not yet been shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If the order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from your and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Return address will be shown when you fill out the return form.
Why should I change the cover lens for the welding helmets?
There are lots of dirt, debris or flying particles during welding process, which will eventually wear the cover lens out and the vision of the helmet will be reduce. To ensure the performance of the helmet, replacing cover lens is an important maintenance procedure. Cover lens or splatter shield, can prevent auto darkening lens from being damaged by heat or flying particles. NEVER use a helmet without cover lens installed because the lens may be damaged, and it is VERY dangerous because damaged auto lens may cause higher UV/IR exposure, which may cause permanent eye damage.