Auto Darkening Lens for Antra™ Helmets. May fit in other brand helmets, however it is at owner’s risk by doing so and warranty will be voided for lens/filters installed on other brand helmet shields. Please refer to the cross-reference chart, small modification may be required. One year warranty on all Antra™ auto darkening lens.
- Solar power cell design with replaceable batteries
- Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
- Can be used for MIG/MAG, TIG AND ARC welding grinding.
- 4 Sensor design ensures higher sensitivity
- Grinding feature on shade 4 and welding on shade 5-9/9-13
- Knob to adjust the delay time and sensitivity
- Cheater lens compatible
- Battery indicator and testing
- Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
- Viewing Area: 98 x 89mm / 3.86" x 3.50"
- Cartridge Size: 133 x 114 x9mm /5.24" x 4.5" x 0.35"
- Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
- Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
- Dark to Light: 0.1-1 Seconds
- Light State: Shade DIN 4
- Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
- DC TIG Amperage Rating: >5 Amps
- Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 (Replaceable)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
- Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
Antra™ Warehouse Sale is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reasons, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. NO questions asked and NO restocking fees!
1. Email email@example.com or call 1-888-450-6788 with your order id to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Antra™ as soon as possible because we ship out orders very fast! If your order has not yet been shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If the order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from your and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Return address will be shown when you fill out the return form.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a three year old antra anti x60-8. It’s been gently used for personal small projects. Been sitting for about six months. Pulled it out today and it’s not working. Batteries are reading 3.3 volts. Swapped them out for fresh batteries also reading 3.3v and still nothing. Press the battery button and does not lite up red like it’s twin helmet. I’ve adjusted sensitivity, delay, shade, and flipped from weld to grind to weld. I’m looking for suggestions. I probably turned the knobs more today than in the entire time I’ve had these. I do notice the sensitivity knob and shade both have spots where they are harder to adjust. Delay turns with what I would describe as normal friction. Thanks. Oh, and I tested in full sunny south texas 80 degree blue sky sunscreen required day.
Please send proof of purchase to get warranty replacement.
Or call 1-888-450-6788
I bought a product from y’all in amazon, maybe a week ago which it was a welding helmet. Long story short which broke, the auto darkening lens cover that I could never get to work. I was wondering if antra warranty would cover that?
Yes, it is under warranty
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With amazon order ID and the problem you have
We will proceed warranty within 1 business day.