Auto Darkening Lens for Antra™ Helmets. May fit in other brand helmets, however it is at owner’s risk by doing so and warranty will be voided for lens/filters installed on other brand helmet shields. Please refer to the cross-reference chart, small modification may be required. One year warranty on all Antra™ auto darkening lens.
- Solar power cell design with replaceable batteries
- Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
- Can be used for MIG/MAG, TIG AND ARC welding grinding.
- 4 Sensor design ensures higher sensitivity
- Grinding feature on shade 4 and welding on shade 5-9/9-13
- Knob to adjust the delay time and sensitivity
- Cheater lens compatible
- Battery indicator and testing
- Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
- Viewing Area: 96mm x 52.5mm / 3.78" x1.78"
- Cartridge Size: 110mm x 90mm x 9mm / 4.33" x 3.54" x 0.35"
- Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
- Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
- Dark to Light: 0.1-1 Seconds
- Light State: Shade DIN 4
- Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
- DC TIG Amperage Rating: >5 Amps
- Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 (Replaceable)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
- Warranty: 1 Year manufacturer warranty
Antra™ Warehouse Sale is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reasons, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. NO questions asked and NO restocking fees!
1. Email email@example.com or call 1-888-450-6788 with your order id to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Antra™ as soon as possible because we ship out orders very fast! If your order has not yet been shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If the order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from your and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Return address will be shown when you fill out the return form.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it fit in a AH7 series?
Will not fit
In order for the solar panel to charge the batteries it must have rechargeable 3v button batteries installed correct? Or does the solar panel have a different job altogether? In the manual there are three battery choices two of which are identical, 2 x CR 2032 (Replaceable) and 2 x CR 1616 (Replaceable). When it says replaceable I am guessing it refers to the Lithium 3v battery, when they are dead you replace them. Also my LED lite doesn't lite when pressing the battery button but the shield darkens for a split second.
The batteries are not rechargeable. The solar panel is to supply extra power when welding to prolong battery life. This model has batteries of CR2032. As long as lens dardens it should be OK. If the light does not lite, battery might low. A good way to quick test the battery is that using a TV remote pointing the sensors.
Can you please provide part numbers to the (Antra) AntFi X60 Series. We need the outer and inner lens covers / shields.
Will it fit the AH6 series
It will fit AH6-260 or Ah6-660 helmets