Antra™ Digital Pro Series DP3D welding helmet is featured with the smart chip controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. The big viewing area 3.86X2.07” ADF with digital controlled provides much better precise shades and better vision of the whole welding process, which ensures a better finish of welding or cutting. This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications.
- UV/IR Permanent Protection by Passive Filter, Shade 13
- Engineered for TIG, MIG/MAG, MMA(Stick), Plasma Cutting and Grinding.
- 2 top sensors and 2 bottom sensors design ensure higher sensitivity with highest sensor exposure
- Super sensitive to welding arc, less responsive to sunlight or workshop lights
- Very low DC TIG amperage, stable TIG performance
- Quick Switch button from outside to toggle between Grinding and Weld/Cut mode, without taking off the shield. Each activation of Grinding mode is for 30 minutes only, to avoid accident flash.
- Previous setting Memorized until reset settings or power outage (Grinding Mode is by activation only, not memorized)
- Solar power cell + Lithium Battery (replaceable) Dual Power with easy access battery compartment.
- Fully automatic power ON/OFF
- Cheater lens compatible
- Hard hat adapter (optional)
- Low battery indicator
- Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
- Very light design, only 457g
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Viewing Area: 96mm x 52.5mm / 3.78" x 2.09"
- Cartridge Size:110mm x 90mm x 9mm / 4.33" x 3.54" x 0.35"
- Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
- Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
- Dark to Light: 0.1, 0.25, 0.4, 0.55, 0.7 Seconds
- Light State: Shade DIN 3
- Dark State: Shade DIN 5-8/9-13
- DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
- Battery Type: Solar Cell + 1X CR2450 (Replaceable)
- Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
- Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
Antra™ Warehouse Sale is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reasons, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. NO questions asked and NO restocking fees!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-450-6788 with your order id to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Antra™ as soon as possible because we ship out orders very fast! If your order has not yet been shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If the order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from your and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Return address will be shown when you fill out the return form.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.