Antra™ Digital Pro Series DP9 welding helmet is featured with the CPU controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens with TOP Optical Class 1/1/1/1, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. The luxury big viewing area 3.86 in. x 3.23 in. provides a much better vision of the whole welding process, which ensures a better finish of welding or cutting. Diamond Series welding helmet offers very precise shade control, which eliminates guess work completely. Applications it covers includes grinding, cutting and welding.
- UV/IR Permanent Protection by Passive Filter, Shade 14; True color crystal clear lens
- Hard to find extended shade range from 3/5-8/9-14, accurately digital controlled
- Super sensitive to welding arc, less sensitive to workshop lights or sunlight
- Dual Power Supplier Solar power cell design with replaceable batteries
- Shade locking to turn the lens to a fixed shade one (5-14)
- Quick shade testing button
- Can be used for TIG, MIG/MAG, MMA(Stick), Plasma Cutting and Grinding.
- Manual OFF/Manual ON; Auto OFF/Auto ON
- Digital controlled sensitivity and delay setting with LCD display
- Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
- Low Battery indicator
- Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
- Super lightweight design, only 528g/19oz.
- Viewing Area: 98 x 62mm /3.86" x 3.23"
- Cartridge Size: 133mm x 114mm x 9mm/5.24" x 4.5" x 0.35"
- Optical Class: 1/1/1/1
- Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
- Dark to Light: Digital(1-9)0.1-0.9 Seconds
- Light State: Shade DIN 3
- Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-14
- DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
- Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 (Replaceable)
- Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
- Operating Temperature: -10°C55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C55°C (14°F-131°F)
- Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
- *Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.
Antra™ Warehouse Sale is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reasons, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. NO questions asked and NO restocking fees!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-450-6788 with your order id to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Antra™ as soon as possible because we ship out orders very fast! If your order has not yet been shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If the order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from your and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Return address will be shown when you fill out the return form.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.