Antra™ Warehouse Sale is committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If you are unsatisfied for any reasons, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. NO questions asked and NO restocking fees!
1. Email email@example.com or call 1-888-450-6788 with your order id to receive your return authorization. If the item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. We do not accept any returns after 30 days from ship date.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 3 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact Antra™ as soon as possible because we ship out orders very fast! If your order has not yet been shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If the order has been shipped, we will refund your payment as soon as we have received the item(s) back from your and processed them at our warehouse.
5. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.
6. Return address will be shown when you fill out the return form.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this 16x9 or 4:3?
I have just installed this screen in our parish hall. It's perfect. Given that the hall is multiuse we purchased 2 additional remotes in case one gets lost. The remotes arrived and I tested one. It would not operate the screen. Can the screen only be linked with only one remote at a time? If that is true, what is the procedure to link another remote to the screen? Another issue that I had with the screen is that I am not able to access the down stop adjustment screw with the tool provided. I can see the screw and get the end of the tool to the screw but it's on an angle to the screen so it won't go into the socket of the screw. Any suggestions about how to make the adjustment? Thanks. Larry Bassett
You need to sync the remote:
1. Power on the system.
2. Press and hold STOPboth the of the keys on the remote and the control box at the same time, until a beep is heard
3. Check the operation.